I’m so gosh darn excited about Weird Al hitting #1 on the charts that I’m bursting with love not just for him and the band but for my fellow Al fans!
I decided to share the love by having a giveaway! Here’s the details!
- You don’t have to follow my personal blog (opera-ghostie) but I won’t say no to more friends. However you must follow my Weird Al fan blog. The blog is WeirdAlFans. I will check.
- One reblog only. Multiple reblogs will not be counted
- Likes count
- You must have your ask box open so I can contact you
- You must get back to me within 72 hours if you win. If I do not hear back within 72 hours I will pick a new winner.
There will be three winners!
- First place winner will win two shirts of their choosing and a copy of Al’s new album Mandatory Fun!
- Second place winner will win one shirt of their choosing and a copy of Al’s new album Mandatory Fun!
- Third place winner will win a copy of Al’s new album Mandatory Fun!
I will ship anywhere in the world! This isn’t just for the USA!
These shirts come in sizes small to XX Large. When you reply to my ask please tell me what size shirt you want.
If you win a shirt (or shirts) please give me the number of the design you want.
This giveaway ends August 25th. That’s one month from today! You don’t have to wait until the giveaway is over to get your hands on the album or a fun shirt. If you want you can head on over to Weird Al’s official merchandise site!
GOOD LUCK, EVERYBODY
Today is my best friend, Frogman’s, birthday!!! And these are a bunch of his amazing followers and friends that I got to meet at MegaCon, who also wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ..Well, they originally wanted to say “hello!,” but now I am using them to say, “happy birthday!”
Froggie, I hope this year brings you more smiles than trials, more tumbl’s than troubles, more snickers than bickers, more reliefs than ‘good griefs’, and more laughs than….giraffes.
I love youuu!!
I love you too, Katrina :) And thanks to everyone who is sending birthday wishes.
Happy Birthday, Froggie!! ❤❤❤
Craig Ferguson insults Aquaman - right in front of the creator’s granddaughter during The Big Bang Theory’s Writers panel at SDCC 2014.
So I’ve decided, I’ve not given anything away for a little while! And with the excitement of series 8 of Doctor Who just weeks away, I am feeling somewhat generous.
However there are rules. If by Monday 4th August (which will be one year since we found out Peter would be our new Doctor) I can get at LEAST 100 reblogs of this picture I will pick someone at random to win it.
Here also is my Facebook page so please to try and spread the Paradise Towers love!
Go go go!